The continued fast growth in the aviation sector poses new challenges to maintenance companies with regard to aircraft maintenance processes. The required short turn-around-times are mainly being influenced by the efficiency and the precise planning of the working procedures, applied tools and access equipment. CTI supports its clients in these important aspects with dedicated and coordinated access and handling equipment - for line maintenance, overhaul and conversion work
Firstly developed for Boeing, and patented to CTI in 1974, CTI is the undisputed world market leader with this product today. The teleplatform proved to be an outstanding and perfect tool for aircraft painting and line maintenance. Aircraft overhaul and conversion work can also be carried out effectively with teleplatforms.
CTI teleplatforms guarantee
- quick and safe access to nearly all types of aircraft
- an unrestricted parking configuration for the aircraft in the hanger
- clear floor areas
- ergonomic and safe working conditions
- shortest downtimes
CTI aircraft maintenance docks are designed for aircraft maintenance and repairs, but can also be used for freighter conversion work. They enable work to be carried out simultaneously on different areas of the aircraft, ensure the unhindered flow of materials from/to workshops and make the required media and equipment available at the workplace.
Dock systems allow access to aircraft on wheels or those jacked up, enable rudder, flap and landing gear tests to be performed as well as all maintenance-relevant parts to be dismantled.
Our maintenance docks guarantee:
- safest working conditions
- minimizing of the docking/undocking procedure
- convenient passage ways and effective flow of material
- all necessary / requested features such as lifts, illumination, compressed air, sockets, etc.
Floor-based or suspended systems - the best solution in each case can be delivered to meet specific needs.