The continued fast growth in the aviation sector brings new challenges in many aspects of the aircraft maintenance process. Turn-around-time is mainly being influenced by the efficiency and timing of working procedures and applied tools and access equipment. CTI supports its clients in these aspects with dedicated and coordinated aircraft service equipment - for both line maintenance and overhaul procedures.
Firstly developed for Boeing, and patent to CTI in 1974, CTI is the undisputed world market leader with this product today. This equipment proved to be an outstanding and perfect tool for aircraft line and heavy maintenance (overhaul).
CTI teleplatforms grant
- quick and safe access to a great variety of aircraft
- free aircraft parking
- clear floor areas
- ergonomic and safe working conditions
- shortest possible aircraft downtimes
CTI aircraft maintenance docking systems are designed for heavy maintenance, repair and overhaul.
Our aircraft docking systems grant
- safest working conditions
- minimizing of docking procedure
- convenient passage ways
- all necessary / requested features, i.e. lifts, illumination, compressed air, etc.
From ground supported or roof suspended, any individual solution can be delivered to meet customer’s specific needs.