CTI takes care of all the details, from the system concept-, to the final installation, including development of the electronics and design of the appropriate software.
CTI Systems pursues its projects consistently and successfully. Due to our many years of experience, the company has detailed knowledge of a wide range of industries.
The following 8 steps have proven themselves in the smooth handling of a project:
- Creating a project team with the partners
- Analysing the material handling, processes and inventory
- Setting goals
- CTI estimating, pre-engineering and conception
- Partner & CTI: fine tuning of the concept and contract
- Project kick-off, engineering and manufacturing
- Commissioning and user training
The key to success lies foremost in our engineering capability to develop high-performance and future-oriented solutions for the respective task. CTI installations offer customers the greatest possible benefits in terms of costs and productivity. Individual circumstances and requirements are also fully taken into account.
Having demonstrated our capabilities in project planning and implementation, CTI Systems has won turnkey contracts for assembly lines, rod mills, automated galvanising lines, surface treatment systems, intralogistics facilitiesand other highly specialized systems.