Our knowledge and dedication can serve the nuclear market with custom made solutions and products for handling, transport and intralogistics of the various streams emerging from D&D and waste management.
D&D of nuclear power plants at the end of its lifecycle and associated waste management results in large streams of material (Low and Intermediate Level Waste) and associated waste packages/ containers.
CTI Systems exhibits 59 years of successful experience in offering solutions for customers in various industries. Our products and solutions always focus on the safety of the material, the equipment and the people.
Our products and solutions
Our knowledge and dedication can serve the nuclear market with custom made solutions and products for handling, transport and intralogistics in:
- D&D in NPPs
- Container and cask loading
- Temporary waste treatment systems
- Centralised waste treatment facilities
- Container and cask handling
- Storage sites
Our solutions include:
- Customised crane solutions for D&D and waste treatment
- Telescopic platforms and AJPs for automatic scanning solutions and large surface decontamination
- AGVs for floor based transport of material, casks, drums, containers,…
- Handling and transport systems for material, casks, drums, containers,…
- Monorail – Tarca® Systems for efficient material flow
- Mobile Modular Tarca® Systems for maximum flexibility and adaptation of material flow
Let’s get in touch
Do not hesitate to contact CTI Systems to find solutions for your D&D and WM waste stream.