AGVs as integrated flexible floor transport solutions
The range of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) is mainly used for the transportation of heavy loads or oversized goods.
Typical applications include internal logistics systems for piece goods manufacturers and assembly lines.
AGV systems are normally used indoors but can also travel outdoors . They essentially consist of the following components:
- one or several vehicles
- track guidance system (magnetic, on cables or optical ...)
- navigation system
- data transmission system
- infrastructure and peripherals
- ROI and cost reductions
- relieves workers
- Transport in any type of environment
- 24/7 working capability
- Safe working environment
- Â Reduction of transport damage and errors in material flow
- Increase in productivity
- Increase of consistency, precision and punctuality
- better control of material management
CTI AGVs meet all the expectations of an innovative and high quality transport system in different branches of industry.
On the front and rear of the AGV there are safety lasers with a warning and stop function to prevent collisions. A horn and flashing lights on every corner complete the safety equipment, which is individually adapted according to the analysis of the respective application area.
Working closely with Frog AGV Systems, CTI develops flexible and cost-effective transport systems for every need.