CTI has a vast experience in the field of chemical milling and galvanizing bulky aluminium parts especially for aeronautic applications (fuselage panels).
CTI designs customized systems for chemical milling and galvanizing processes, especially for the production of aircrafts.
Typically a dip method or a combination of a dip and spray method are used.
All external operating facilities can be supported by CTI.
- Water treatment
- Water demineralisation
For these fully automatic processes, CTI Systems supplies:
- complete process equipment
- all automated floor-based and/or overhead transport equipment
- complete intralogistics systems that connect the different steps of the process
- control by WMS and MES with connection to ERP systems
- process visualization and data acquisition
Upon request CTI Systems also integrates equipment and technology from other suppliers.