According to the individual requirements of coating procedure, product sizes and throughput, CTI designs customized solutions for painting lines.
The turnkey painting facility may be a dip or spray method or a combination of both.
Common painting techniques are:
- Catophoretic dip coating (E-coat)
- Autophoretic dip coating (ACC)
- Powder coating (automatic and/or manual)
- Wet paint coating (robotized and/or manual)
All external operating facilities can be supported by CTI:
- Paint and powder booths
- Separation (dry or wet)
From manual to fully automatic painting processes, CTI Systems supplies:
- complete process equipment
- allautomated floor-based and/or overhead transport equipment
- complete intralogistics systems that connect the different steps of the process
- control by WMS and MES with connection to ERP systems
- process visualization and data acquisition
Upon request CTI Systems also integrates equipment and technology from other manufacturers.