According to the individual requirements of coating procedure, part dimensions and throughput, CTI designs customized solutions for painting lines.
The turnkey paint system could be dip or spray application or a combination of both.
Typically painting technologies are:
- Catophoretic coating (E-coat)
- Autophoretic coating (ACC)
- Powder coating (automatic and/or manual)
- Wet paint coating (robotized and/or manual)
All auxiliary equipment necessary to operate the plant are supported by the CTI design:
- Paint and powder booths
- Separation (dry or wet)
From fully automatic to manual painting processes, CTI Systems supplies:
- The complete process equipment
- The whole automated floor-based and/or overhead transport equipment
- The complete intralogistics systems that connect the different steps of the process
- Control by WMS and MES with connection to ERP systems
- Process visualization and data acquisition
Upon request CTI Systems also integrates equipment and technology provided by others.