According to the individual requirements of pretreatment procedure, part dimensions and throughput, CTI designs customized solutions for pretreatment plants for painting.
The solution could be dip or spray application or a combination of both.
Typically pretreatment process steps are:
- Shot blasting
- Degreasing (dip and spray)
- Iron or zinc phosphatizing
- Nano surface treatment
- Conversion layer deposition
Moreover all necessary additional equipment to treat water or waste are foreseen in the plant design:
- Waste water treatment
- Demin Water generation
So, from automatic shot blasting to degreasing tanks or other surface pretreatment processes, CTI Systems supplies:
- The complete process equipment
- The whole automated floor-based and/or overhead transport equipment
- The complete intralogistics systems to connect the different steps of the process
- Control by WMS and MES with connection to ERP systems
- Process visualization and data acquisition
Upon request CTI Systems also integrates machines provided by others.