The PLC, or Programmable Logic Controller, is the ‘brain’ that enables control, operation and interaction between machines and factory workers.
Every project is unique, so every machine is configured and programmed by CTI's engineers to integrate seamlessly into your warehouse or production environment. This includes designing the controls, programming the machine itself (PLC) and ensuring it connects, communicates and coordinates with all your machines in the warehouse and on the factory floor.
What can you expect from our PLC?
- Modelling and designing programming sequences
- Tailor-made programming of the machines to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Man-to-machine and machine-to-machine interactions, including with non-CTI machinery
Safety and Troubleshooting
- Risk analysis and management in accordance with the EU Directive 2006/42/EC: e-stops, safety zones, v-cycle validation, etc.
- VPN for remote diagnostic and intervention
Communication and Integrations
- Interfacing with WMS and MES systems
- Installation, setup and optimisation
- Complete tailor-made documentation
- Training machine operators for operations, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Remote and onsite troubleshooting and repair
- Revamping of old machinery